How do I ask a guy out?

I want to spend time with a guy im interested in, who's shown interest in me before and not just text each other anymore. He's hinted at me coming over but I refused because I felt like I was worth more than being called over to his house. Anyways, I want to actually go out and spend time with him (we go to the same school) but I'm scared of being rejected.

My pride is pretty high because there's a lot of guys at my school who have tried to take me out, talk to me, etc. So I'm scared about being the one to do the "trying" and then get turned down like I turn down all those guys lol.

Help me please :( how do I go about doing this? We don't talk every day and the last couple of times we've had a conversation, I've initiated it.

help :)

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him. If you get rejected, so what?

What Girls Said 1

• So what if you get turned down? Who the hell cares? I mean, it's not like you will lose anything worthy. He also hinted you coming over, which means he is interested in you, so I really doubt he is going to say no.