Am I being dramatic or is he just not that into me?

So this guy and I established that we are "talking", but we don't speak or text everyday. Especially when break is over and we go back to our schools (we go to different colleges). When we are home we text for a couple days and we hang out. Should I be worried that he's not that into me?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• you guys aren't dating so you should not be worried

• It depends. How long have you been dating? Did he use to text you more in the past?

• this is recent, we were friends and just started acting more romantically towards each other when we hang out. Perhaps since December. His texting habits remained the same since before talking

• Then I don't think there is anything to worry about. It's not like he is losing interest. It's just that maybe he doesn't enjoy texting that much.

• Okay do you think there is anything I can do to you know make sure he hasn't lost interest or something since we don't really speak when we're away?