Does he still have feelings for me?

This is stupid question again because I'm always overthinking everything. But yeah, I was talking with my ex boyfriend and I told him I miss everything and things we did and he said he misses everything we had and everything we did together too. Does that mean there is still some feelings? Tbh I still love him. He was my first love and I was his first love.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he might miss it but know that there are other things making that relationship not work.

Most Helpful Girl

• not necessarily.. i miss my ex and i told him that and i miss all the memories we built but i would never get back with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him if he is going tp take you out on Feb 14th

What Girls Said 2

• Be careful, because he may take advantage, even though you were a couple in the past. If you broke up, there was a reason. And make sure you don't miss the attention or the feeling to be with someone, than actually him.

• not necessarily