How do you feel about driving a drunk girl home so none of her drunk friends drive her?

This guy I like and have had a thing with for 4 months decided we should just be friends with benefits. I never usually drink but last night I went to my friends and we all got really drunk. My friend called him to ask if he could walk me home because he lived nearby. He always would tell me I should go out and party and have a college experience so I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I can't remember too much but I remember him laughing and he asked his friend to drive and pick me up with him since he doesn't have a car at school. When he dropped me off he stayed in the car but I was really dizzy so he walked me to my room. He said he had exams the next day but that we would hang out over the weekend. I'm really worried this was a turn off for him because I can't remember too well how he reacted. I like him a lot and I'm worried having him make sure I got home safe was a turn off:(

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy takes care of you when you're drunk and doesn't take advantage—believe me—he likes you. Most people have a night like that once in a while, but it would be a turn off to be doing it constantly. You're fine.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 1

• that's fine for me and others.. we don't want you to let get raped by fellas

What Girls Said 1

• I am sure he probably didn't think it was that big of a deal. However, you shouldn't be friends with benefits with someone you have feelings for.