If you dont give a f*ck about anything would you want somebody you were sleeping with to apologize for calling you a stupid b*tch?

My guy friend told me i need to have an idgaf attitude cause he does but i kinda threw a tantrum and called him a stupid b*tch. He wanted me to apologize and said how many times do i think he will keep taking me back after i throw these tantrums. I care about him a lot and it just hurts that he doesn't when im doing anything he ask which is why i get mad. But him wanting me to apologize and saying things like he didn't have to call makes me think he doesn't really have a idgaf attitude cause i dont really be calling him like that he blows up my phone

23

Most Helpful Guy

• all I can say is if he doesn't respect you for who you are I'd say you gotta let him go for if can't respect you for who you are and he's trying to change you that's a bad road to go down why? I seen a lot of relationships where a guy finds out he can do anything to a woman and get away with it and vice versusa

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You can feel and act the way you want, if someone's disrespecting you, you're allowed to get mad.

What Guys Said 2

• Is his name littlebitch?

• It's only because you're intimate with him that he does care so he is hypocrite in that respect

What Girls Said 1

• because one u acted like a child. two because u don't call someone u claim to care about a stupid bitch. and three somehow someway I don't know y but he has feelings for your butt so he's uoset like a baby u insulted him