What are the most unusual nicknames you have gotten/given?

Mine are chelita which is a brand that makes milk and coqueta meaning flirtatious.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Dispersive sow" lmao a friend of mine is in the boy scouts and they are given a totem with an animal and a characteristic and he decided to give one to all of us. Sow as in slut (in Italian it's offensive to call a girl sow) and dispersive cause this was after a party where I made out with half the guys in the group lol

What Guys Said 6

• I've gotten a lot. I was named after a rapist by my friends when I grabbed a strippers titties too hard. Was escorted out while they all laughed at me lmao. The stripper put my hands on her tits and obviously my reaction is to squeeze them. She screamed 'OWWWW.. these are real you know" security comes.. thinking oh shit lmao. Yeah I never went back there.

Oh roommates friend who comes in unannounced all the time doing crazy shit... he started randomly asking all the chicks in my residence hall floor if they would fuck me if given the opportunity. I got some solid feed so now he calls me fuckboy even though I have a girlfriend lmao. He even left a beer in my fridge.
    https://i.imgur.com/AsqGUhi.jpg ahahahha

• I've been called Џипо (I suppose it's Jipo with a hard J in English) because I used to be fat, and apparently I reminded some people of the Jeep SUV's... They called me that for 5 years... After that I started high-school and rarely saw those people so the nickname died out...
    I don't give unusual or offensive nicknames... Just shorter versions of their name... For ex. Daniel --> Dan...

• Uhm... "Squeaky toy", given during oral sex... 😂

• "cheese" haha

• "Yes box"...

• Bitch Steeler

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend, before he was my boyfriend, used to call me Squirt because of how small I am. Always sounded dodgy to me and everyone else XD

• Oh and he used to call me slaggatron too lmao. Forgot about that one...