Girls, if someone is unattractive physically but you are attracted to him in every other aspetts, do you really have to force yourself to date him?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you're attracted to someones personality then their physical appearance will become attractive to you as well, in my experience. Attraction is heavily influenced by mental compatability.

• But he won't make good first impression :P

• Maybe you are good looking, but other better options failed and he was sitll around waiting, so you choose him... or you were the one who was waiting and finally he gives you a chance. :P

• Again, wrong. Your assumptions are making you look dumb lol

What Girls Said 4

• I've always found that if I'm attracted to them for their personality, lifestyle and common interests I'm attracted physically/sexually by that stage anyway. They've sort of gone hand in hand

• You wouldn't if first impression (unattractive physcial appereance) isn't easy for you :P

• No offence. It's just my observation in society ;)

• Keep observing, you might pick up some social skills 👌🏼

• No. We can get attracted to "ugly" guy just because we like him. And after breakup we will say "what the hell were I thinking? he was so unattractive"

• In some cases im sure someone will disregard that, but that might make them attractive after all

• Strong attraction comes from personality not appearance

• After few dates maybe. But what if you don't get a chance to be known because of look?

• You avoid my question. Would you give a chance someone unattractive to know him by dating him?

• Yes, I can't tell if a person is attractive or not until I've given them a chance.