Do Latina girls like Asian men?

I am an Asian guy and I am most attracted to Latina girls.
Do Latina girls find Asian guys attractive? Would any of you date an Asian guy?

I have gone out with Asian girls and white girls before, but I would really like to date a Latina girl?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, Asian guys are sexy, you should try out this dating site called Hey Ai! it's a good dating site where it's just for Asian guys looking to date non Asian girls

Most Helpful Guy

• They have big asses, and I don't think they like guys with small dicks cause of that.

• Lol stereotype much? And besides they would have no way of knowing how big my dick was unless they already started going out with me and we were about to have sex.

• I wear size 14 shoes...
      and you know what they say about guys with big feet

• What they do? Lol its not about feet size its just a myth dude don't cheer up yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty much just into white men but surely there is one for you somewhere.

• It depends on the girl. Just take your chances and you might be lucky enough to get with one 😊

What Guys Said 2

• I think they're more into white guys

• Thanks to KPOP, Latinas are getting exposure to Asian men.