How to ask a girl out over text?

Now before you go down and commenr "Oh your a wuss" "Just ask her in real life" idgaf cause im too awkward to do that irl.

Basically here's the very quick rundown of the background.

Basically I started liking my friend like a month ago. Me and her have been friends for 3 years now. I thought she likes my friend, she had a boyfriend, I got sad and decided i had no chance and texted her I liked her, and surprisingly, she said she's liked me for a month or two and her boyfriend was only just to make me jealous.

(told u it was quick)

Anyways, basically she likes me, I like her, multiple people have pointed that out.. but we never actually established a relationship we just kinda admitted that we like each other. So its been a few days since that and I think its time I make us official, except I don't know how. Id rather text her just so its more private hut I dont really know how to ask her out/ make us official just cause irs kinda awkward to start.

So please give ideas on how I could text her to officially become my
girlfriend.

Thank you for reading!

What Girls Said 1

• See if she is interested first

• ik she is, she said told me she likes me, she makes it obvious she likes me, and she's hinted a few times that she wants to be with me all the time

What Guys Said 2

• Don't cheesily try and make some joke to ask her out or something. Or try a serious text. If you honestly are too awkward too go up to her irl (which she would think is cute anyway), wrote a note. I've seen a lot of success that way.

• That's lame as fuck. Ask her in person. The only way you're going to break that awkwardness is if you keep forcing yourself to do these things until it becomes comfortable to you. You're 15. Start doing this now and by the time you're my age you'll be a huge player. Take my advice.

• why would i wanna be a player when i grow up... id rather have a fucking loyal and strong relationship not be a 23 year old just trying to get sex

• Well fuck me I guess. Go ahead and do as you wish. lmao