Should I be suspicious of her erasing my I love you babe on her timeline?

I've been dating this girl for a month now, after a while we mutually revealed relationship statuses with our names. My name on hers doesn't matter to me or her as long as it says in a relationship. for a few days after an argument she hid her relationship status. I wasn't suspicious about that until she says her facebook is about her, lol. Then she post on my timeline she loves me, but when I posted the same thing on hers she immediately erased it, is it just me or should I be suspicious. Thers things other than facebook that concern me in this relationship such as only wanting to see me every other day or every couple days now. What ya think?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely shady... it seems like she might be playing you or cheating... just be careful

What Guys Said 1

• Very sketchy.

• see I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that way. I even had a talk with her today about it and she deleted her fb,, only for me to find out she opened back up her old fb account and blocked me from it, I saw it on my daughters account.. then when i confronted her about it, she goes and takes me off her instagram. I told her I was done and i was coming to get my stuff.. I told her if guys flirty comments that you wanna hide from me mean more than us then you can have them. She said I was gonna feel dumb for breaking up for nothing. I said no imma feel just fine cause I ain't stupid, i said you gonna feel dumb for lettin a guy walk away that cared for you so much.. halfway to her house I guess she realized what she has and changed her mind put me back on her instagram and told everyone she is in a relationship