How to be more affectionate?

My boyfriend is super affectionate but I don't know how to be which is rather strange since I'm a girl helpp

119

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Treat him the exact same way he treats you. Mirror his actions.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm a Pisces I'm affectionate I usually only date women that are Scorpios we fall together perfectly. Back to your question to be more affectionate with a man is to not baby him but two hold him and feel his skin and kiss him and other places than his lips being sweet to him like a flower off the ground and give it to him, men receive far fewer compliments than women. Affection really has nothing to do with sex that really has something to do with it being next to him being proud of it and showing it to him. For example this morning it's 36 degrees here in Tampa Florida my girl and I like to drink coffee outside at 6 in the morning and this morning she came out and sat on top of me with her legs wrapped around me and kept me warm and I kept her while we just our big ball together with her blanket that she constantly hold onto wall in bed. And just holding on to each other we tell each other how much we love each other and we don't talk much but you just touch and feel one another and sipping coffee and exchange kisses

• Physical contact is the best way to show affection.
    He's your boyfriend... you're allowed to touch him whenever and wherever you want.
    Does that shirt make his shoulders look super sexy? Touch them.
    Do those jeans make you want to grab his butt? Do it.
    Watching tv at night and you get a little sleepy? Nothing better than a man pillow right?

• it just requires making an extra effort to be affectionate. make it a goal to tell him how you feel about him once a day, give him a hug or kiss at a certain point, etc

• just be physical with him

• lots of physical contact, hand holding, leaning on him, rsting your head on his shoulder, really anything that involves touching him

• morning text/greeting is a good way
    there's hardly better heart melting stuff than a "ahoy <3" dropped at the perfect moment

whenever you feel or have a doubt about the way he feels, try hard at making him talk, be honest, and if doesn't comes up, go straight to it and explain you feel him worry or preoccupied by something and you wanna help/share the weight with him

overall, if he takes care of you like priceless... treat him the same way and take care of him

• kiss him and hug him a lot more, kiss his neck, run your fingers through his hair, rub your hands over his arms and chest a lot. cuddle all the time.

• do you enjoy kissing and cuddling

• Yes I do it I'm looking for more than that

• So you want to have a man inside you

• Fake it till you make it. Fake anything it isn't that hard.
    1. fake love
    2. fake friends
    3 fake , fake, fake

• let him know what he means to you. dont wsit for the moment if you think "i love you" say it. if you think "your eyes are sexy" say it.

• hold his hand when y'all are are walking sit super close to him

• Like when kissing your mom, it's not a technique.

• Reciprocate his actions when he is affectionate with you and then start initiating yourself. Hand holding, hugs, kisses, cuddling be physical without necessarily being sexual unless that's what you guys want

• Do what he does when he is affectionate.

• Be yourself

• Follow his lead is simple enough for a beginner
    Eventually you'll find spots on his body that appreciate affection more than others

• Mirror his actions is the best advice. The same happens with me and my girlfriend, which I'd like to show me more affection, but she's not that kinda of person. I'd like her to tell me what she feels about me sometimes and to remember important dates and stuff. Doesn't have to be all about touching and sex... Just pay attention to your partner

• Just show him you like him, thats all you can do, men love compliments, men love kisses, and hugs, only the little things are great, he wouldn't be expecting you to buy him gifts and stuff, thats his job.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!