If you found out the person you was dating drove a van would it bother you?

Just a bored question. You can't exactly help but notice that vans have a bad stereotype so would it make a difference? Are there any other factors involved in your opinion?

• yes
  • no
Well that's somewhat surprising so far

128

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It is written "A raggedy ride beats a sporty walk".
    Some do judge based on what you drive. I have to drive a minivan for work (company vehicle). I'm a middle aged white guy in a minivan- I don't dare stop near a school to check my email. Our boss thinks we all wanted tinted windows to protect the parts we carry... nah, we just don't want anyone we know to see us.
    If a chick dumps you when she finds out you drive a van, oh well. Her loss. Move on.

What Girls Said 11

• No, it's a vehicle used for transportation. Although I don't know why he'd get one; those things are shit on gas.

• I don't know It can haul more than an SUV and less than a truck I guess it would be a halfway point but it does burn more gas than a truck.
      The main reason for this that I can see is that a van costs a lot less than either of those and usually still have pretty low mileage despite that

• Yeah gotcha.

• https://imgur.com/g9z1Pki

my husbsnds work van for his bricklaying company

• a lot of armored trucks for money transport have been replaced by vans too.

• Not for me, personally. My ex had a van when we first met. Then we worked together and he upgraded. If it bothers them, let them go. They aren't in it for you. :/

• We would always take my car then.

• no it is fine

• Is it windowless? Does it have shag carpeting? Are there speakers in the back that blast ice cream truck music? If the answer to the following are no, then it wouldn't bother me.

• Shit no bro, let's go camp out in the van or rob a bank. /s

• yes a lot tbh

• My husband must drive one for work. We wouldn't have one otherwise.

• No lol a van isn't significant. It's just a vehicle. I'd assume he needed it for work

• 0|1
    • That's hilarious It would be the perfect thing to scare scare people it just needs a stuffed clown in the front seat.

What Guys Said 7