Do guys treat their girlfriends better the better looking they are? Can a guy be happy with an average looking girl?

I consider myself average looking. I've had relationships, none of them at all would be considered bad, but no guy ever went out of his way or did a ton to make me feel special: but I was told I was loved. I don't think I'm expecting too much. My expectations aren't too high. A couple of my beautiful friend's boyfriends would constantly go out of the way and do a ton of really ''WOW'' things for my friends. I do not expect this. Our personalities are all pretty similar, I wouldn't say theirs were better than mine.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no matter how sexy you're.. guys will look at others

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they will treat a girl good if they really like her it doesn't matter how she looks as the girl is always beautiful for the guy who likes her

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• actually, it could work the opposite relationship-wise. but i dont think it really matters

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely do..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• guys don't and can't have a girl! they can date a girl and be in a relationship with one though. don't ever think that because u r average that he won't like you. if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve to date u anyway. -hope this helps

0|0
    0|0