Do I have a right to be angry?

I've liked a guy since probably August, we got to the same gym and school but were in different programs. We talk here and their and see each other all the time. I'd say we were friends or at least friendly.

I talked to him today initially he seemed really nice and smiley as usual, then i asked if i could talk to him for a quick sec before he left. He said sure but that he would be in a rush because he had class and was cutting it close. I said thats fine and he said sure. So i continued to work out and semi-waited. He went to change and then i stopped paying attention but waited. He knew where I was and could have came up and said something but he didn't and he walked out without at least messaging me saying sorry I was in a rush for class can we talk some other time?

I should be mad right? I should assume were not friends and he doesn't like me. This is the 3rd time he's flaked yet he asks really nice and friendly in person and i'm only nice and friendly back so i don't see what the issue is. :/

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you are right to be mad but that's not a big thing

What Guys Said 1

• no not at all if it were me in his shoes I can guarantee that he just forgot completely

What Girls Said 1

• i would be mad but wouldn't freak out and cause a scene