Needing advice BAD?

So started talking to this guy a few weeks ago, I started to notice he was kinda strict on weird things an would get mad easily... well I've got all these feelings for him an we had a bad fight the other night. Well he broke up with me an I begged for him back well now that I've got him. I don't think I did the right thing but I still really care for him. Tried to talk to him about it an now he does want me to leave. Just really need advice not sure how to feel about the situationšŸ˜©

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Both need to go your own ways. The relationship won't work out. Stop begging him to come back too! You're way better than that hun! You are only 19! You'll find better guys. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop begging him to come back. Just stop. That will make you lose your dignity. He is no longer interested in you. You have to move on.

What Guys Said 7

• move on those are bad signs of how he will treat you

• you already got in a fight within a few weeks, you won't last long term just move on

• Sounds like you gotta break up, this isn't gonna work if after a few weeks you're both having issues.

• Why don't you let your emotions settle out for a couple of days and see how you feel?

• Just move on, which I know can be easier said than done

• Leave him, forget about him, get high, get drunk, exercise, explore, have sex with someone new, avoid him and act like he doesn't exist

• Take a step back, some time away, and see things more clearly.

What Girls Said 1

• just move on