Taking female to porno theater, good or bad idea?

• Good
  • Bad- where do I take her then?
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Hey everybody, update, I took her thank you for the advice though 🤤

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get up and leave and never talk to you again if you did that to me. Some girls might be okay with it. Definitely a "run by her first " date. Also sort of really weird as a first date. Keep in mind someone like me would instantly be turned off if you even suggested that. Try to get a good feel for her interests before springing that idea on her

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good only if she has told you she is in to things like that. It's a could be a complete disaster if she is uncomfortable or hates that kind of stuff.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Where do you take her... Uh, anywhere else?

• just watch this u'll get ur answer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDKaiXRE9cw

• Do those still exist?

• Yes where I live

• Sounds good, sneak in a bottle of whiskey, maybe get to the roof of a building... chill it out, watch the porno.. call it a night

• terrible

• Lol wtf is "porno theater"?

• A 'lady' I was dating in college actually took me to the only 'Strip Club' I have ever been to!! She knew a lot of the girls there, and the guy at the door, and we got in for free.
    Ok, I was curious, not knowing, then, so I went along with it!!
    It was really kind of NASTY, all around, and I didn't like being there. I think she was 'testing me' at that point.
    Just really skeezy, nasty kind of place!!
    we left after about 15 minutes!