Should I try going after her?

I met a girl on a dating site, very sweet we spoke for a bit a few days went by she offered to give me her number I said ok, I'd try texting her but she would only reply like once or twice then not respond. I deleted her number and said well screw it maybe she's just not interested in me a day or two goes by she texts me and asks me if I'd like to hang out I say yes. I was kind of not taking her seriously cause things similar have happened to me and I get ditched at the last second, she keeps asking me that day if it's still on for tonight I keep saying yes, we meet up she's very very very attractive in person like I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. We end up having one of the best dates I've had just an amazing night we make plans to meet up again Sunday night. Saturday she doesn't really respond to my texts she replied like 4 times and that was it Sunday comes and she only replies once to my goodmorning text after that nothing Monday nothing at all. I decide to say oh well and stop texting her it's been two days and I've heard nothing. Should I try to talk to her or should I just say screw it maybe she just doesn't want to talk to me and if she does end up texting me first should I bother responding?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for her to talk to you, she probably busy, and not to sound like a "fuckboy" but try to find another girl in the process in case she's just trying to use you.

• I have another date for this weekend so I have that last part covered lol

What Girls Said 2

• she probably is really busy it could be any number of things really just be patient

• Don't contact her and don't respond if she contacts you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!