(Photo) When I was laughing with my friends and he walks by and looks at me like this. What does this look mean?

Eye contact and everything. It was intense!
I know it was probably just a coincidence but we locked eyes.

Group of friend consist of 3 guys & 1 other girl.

Should I chase or nahhh?
Yes I'm a chaser, don't judge. Either you chase or stay behind the line!

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely something about you sparked his interest at that moment. He was either checking you out or you said something funny or something else that brought his attention to you. It's probably not bad at all. Do you know if he has done this in the past? And do you like him?

• He was standing at the door, and I was walking towards the door to leave. I was on my phone then I look up to see him standing there looking at me. So I just smiled and walked quickly.

• If that was your first 'encounter' with him then I would say he was checking you out, looking at you & your face, etc. It's good that you smiled, he'll most likely remember that. But that's about all I can say from what you described happened... it really could be anything

• may be interested take a step