Guys this ones for you?

Okay so guys what do y'all think when a girl is very flirtatiously the first few dates?

It's is attractive or is that something that might come off too strong?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's accompanied by lots of physical touching and a playfulness, I like it. It's easier to elevate that to something more sexual/romantic than a serious vibe where the interaction is entirely verbal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That said, I was never the type to be shy and restrained on dates. If the girl is playing back at me, I'm going to try to work my hands over her body pretty soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of them would consider it attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE