Guys this ones for you?

Okay so guys what do y'all think when a girl is very flirtatiously the first few dates?

It's is attractive or is that something that might come off too strong?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive. Makes me wanna see her more in a way. Dont think I'd like a date with someone who is the opposite, not flirty st all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of them would consider it attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's accompanied by lots of physical touching and a playfulness, I like it. It's easier to elevate that to something more sexual/romantic than a serious vibe where the interaction is entirely verbal.

• That said, I was never the type to be shy and restrained on dates. If the girl is playing back at me, I'm going to try to work my hands over her body pretty soon.

• Our brain goes: "God damn, she want to get it on!"

• It's a good thing.

• Depends on so many things- but as a general rule, I don't have a problem with flirtatious dates.

• very attractive and I like it

• Its OK if you're just being yourself but I can tell if I'm being lead on by disingenuous behavior. Depends on the conversation flow

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!