Who's wrong here? Me or my girlfriend?

So we over slept by one whole hour. She was suppossed to be home at 11pm but we over slept till 12am midnight. I woke her up 3 times to tell her that it was getting close to 11pm then told her again at 1105 and then again at 1111pm. She kept saying "give me just 5 minutes" so I said "okay" the third time and fell asleep waiting for 5 minutes to pass. She then wakes up screaming at me that she's gonna get in trouble. Then says it's totally all my fault for not waking her up when I did 3 times. She says I should've gotten out of bed and turned the lights on and dressed her. What the heck? Is she right?

Most Helpful Girl

• you could turn the lights on to completely wake her up because you can say anything to a sleeping person and they don't give a F 😁 however it's her responsibility not yours so she is not right blaming you

Most Helpful Guy

• I see she takes responsibility for her actions.
    No she is not.

What Girls Said 3

• No, she is just blaming you because she doesn't want to be the one at fault for her own stupidity.

• I would say it is her fault, she knew what time she ahd to be home and she should've taken that responsibility

• Nope, it is her fault. You tried to wake her up, but she didn't. She's lazy, or I could say a heavy sleeper.

What Guys Said 2

• Entirely her fault.

• You tried and she stayed asleep.
    Her bad.