Should I stop talking to him?

So long story short, I met this guy on tinder. I wasn't really that Interested in him at first I just wanted to be around him to have some fun but it turns out he's super sweet and likes to joke around with me a lot. My dumb ass started liking him a lot & I asked him what we were doing and he said "I'm not looking for a relationship right now I have to focus on school". I feel like that's just an excuse people say Because even I go to school (we're in college) and I work full-time & I still find time to come see him. It's always me that goes to visit him at his house.. I drive 25 minutes just so we can "Netflix & chill" .. That's all we do and I'm tired of it. I want to actually go out & spend time with him but I already tried doing that a long time ago and his excuse was that he's too busy. When I come over he'll lay next to me and hug me.. And when I go days without messaging him he'll tell me he misses me and wants to see me. Every time we text each other he'll just stop replying and not talk to me til the next night. I don't complain or tell him anything because we're not together but it bothers me because I want him to be mine but he doesn't
I feel stupid because anything he tells me to do ill do it.. Like if he tells me at 11pm that I should come over I will.. When he asks for back massages I do it without hesitation..
I've never asked him for anything and I don't plan on doing it in the future. Should I drop him and focus on myself? I told him once that he was giving mixed signals and he said that I was just over thinking

12

What Guys Said 2

• It seems he is controlling ypu, but go. slow.

• Man this situation is totally your fault. He told you whats up and you allowed the situation to perpetuate
    Yea stop seeing the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, if you keep starting conversations and he replies with short sentences, he just isn't that into you, maybe you should tell him directly that you like him, since he does all these sweet and nice stuffs to you. It is very usual that we do whatever our crush says, from my point of view, he might, or might not like you... but you should no always let yourself do whatever he wants you to do, it would be a waste of time to help him when he actually might not have feelings for you. If you want tips on how to know if this guy likes you, i would love to tell you at the private chat, chat with me privately for tips <3