Would you like your partner to be possessive or would you like him/her to give you space in a relationship?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I thought I'd be the only person saying both. A little bit of possessiveness is nice. Makes me feel wanted. Like I love how he says I'm "his girl" and if someone hit on me then he'd get a little jealous. As long as he's not overly possessive then it's quite nice. But if he's getting jealous all the time, making me stop talking to my guy friends, or just not trusting me, then that's too much and unhealthy. I do like my space as well. It's about finding the right balance and timing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be possessive and I'm out

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly he should be possessive at the right moment and give me space at the right moment... it's all a matter of TIMING and knowing your partners needs :)
    It works though trust me:)

• I like both so it's kind hard

• Overly possessive is never good but I don't mind my boyfriend being a little jealous. I also enjoy my space, you always need a little space in a relationship. That way you can appreciate the time more when you're together

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!