Are all the pretty sexy boys players?

I'm not the prettiest girl in the word, but I can attract very sexy handsome guys that any girl would dream to have a date with them, I like charismatic and sexy guys, I only feel attracted to these kind of guys and nothing less!!! But it turns that they just wanna have fun and not willing to have any kind of serious relationship, and most of the time narcissists.
It's frustrating!!

Is there a way to make these guys want something more serious? or at least be patient before having sex? Can't someone be sexy charismatic and a nice guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes even ugly boys are players too

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are some sexy and serious guys. But it's really hard to tell if he is serious till knowing much about him. Perhaps it's wise to be patient before having sex.

What Guys Said 19

• Well like you said, these guys are really sexy and you're nothing special. That's one of the benefits of being a woman, you have an easier time hooking up with guys who are more attractive. You get to play outside of your league. The fact you are willing to have sex with them quickly no strings attached without expecting commitment is part of the reason why you are even able to sleep with them in the first place.

However when it comes to waiting for sex and commited relationship where the guys have to actually invest in you, their standards will be higher. Just like you probably wouldn't be willing to have casual sex with a guy who is average looking when you know you can easily find really sexy guys who would have sex with you, those really sexy guys are less likely to commit to an average girl when they know they could easily get into a relationship with a really sexy girl.

Im not saying its impossible, but the number of sexy guys who would be willing to casually fuck an average girl is far greater than the number of really sexy guys who would actually commit to one.

• From what you've written, it seems like you're only interested in guys who are handsome and what you consider to be sexy. The amazing thing about attraction and life in general is that you get what you project... So if you seem like you're only interested in looks, guys are going to assume that you don't care about their character and will treat you accordingly.
    If you want a relationship, get to really know them as a person. Show that you're interested in them as people, not what they look like.

• I'm interested in the character for sure, and i like to take things slowly, I wouldn't like to date a stupid handsome guy, but they're not anything like me, they mostly just wanna have fun.

• why not trying being a super cool girl that guys would want to get serious with? a lot of girls ask this question and aren't exactly putting much out there besides their looks to keep guys around

• you can't correct piss poor educations by yourself, be patient and fucking stop to let yourself get guided by sole attractiveness

and someday you'll end up carved in some guy's mind, becoming the center of his world.

• You're only attracted to these guys, and you KNOW how they are. When you stick your hand in the fire... enjoy the burn. Don't complain.

• You attract them because you're easy. Don't let this fool you that you're attractive to them as a partner. You're basically hot enough to fuck but not hot enough to wife up. Sorry I had to tell the truth

• Not easy at all, and never even had sex with someone! But thanks for helping.

• You're not desirable enough for a relationship, but for sex you're good enough

• no u dont, they talk to you because they know ur way under their league so prolly will beg to fuck and men are desperate in general.

• When you keep going for the same type of guy, you usually get pretty consistent results. I learned patterns in kindergarten

• yes they are. the "pretty" people of the world are all shallow morons. men and women...

• Yep a handsome guy with a big dick walks around and notices every cue of any attractive woman. if you approached me Ide assume you only wanted sex.

• Of course not. Casual sex is way better than serious relationships so you can't convince them. Its like wanting to convince somebody to buy a piece of shit of a car instead of a brand new Mercedes. And also no, there are no sexy charismatic nice guys. Nice guys are losers

• Yes, that's what it sound like!! Unfortunately.

• No they are not.

• learn cooking, cleaning and take care of him. If i see those in a girl and she's loyal i would immediately think about it seriously

• No obviously not all

• well I consider myself a psycho and I got 5 different lady friends this year so... piece the puzzle togeather lmao

• never have sex woth a guy until marriage u will have a successful life

• Most likely

• Lol of course you're attracted to them.

What Girls Said 6

• No, of course not. I've got so many handsome guy friends and none of them are into casual dating. Many are actually pretty shy around girls. I tried to flirt with one of those guys and he was telling me about Pokemon Go :'D I was like how about we go night swimming and he was like I think it's too cold now and I was feeling like dude, why don't you get it :/ We were high so I was really horny, but he didn't try anything with me. When they dropped me off at home, he got out of the car and I thought he wanted to say something to me or kiss me, but he just wanted to change the seat -_- I was still standing there and looked him in the eyes and it seemed to me that he finally figured it out at that moment. That night he sent me some hearts lol and told me to visit him as he was travelling to another city for university. Another friend told me that this guy I liked was single for a long time and was really struggling to get a girlfriend. The fact that you see him as perfect doesn't mean that he sees himself like that too. It certainly doesn't mean he is a player. Whether he is a player or not you will see from his behaviour.

• Well dear little darling, the only answer to this is that you are way too picky, you are not a bad person, but you should be more tolerant should not look at men just what they have to offer physically, because you will never have a healthy relationship if you do so..
    Just let things take their place, maybe just try not to date at all for a few weeks.

• no not all

• No not all of them.

• Same for me, girl, handsome guys chase me and I always suspect they want nothing but sex but no way I'm having a relationship with an ugly guy, lol. ;-;

• Talking seriously now, I prefer the ones that are average to slightly average looking guys I find attractive

• Majority are