This guy thinks I am a gold digger?

I have been dating a guy for the last month and he is not the most attractive guy in the world but i want to give him a chance.
The only thing that bothers me is that he always talk about his amazing and well paid job and he even offered to but me a ticket to Europe and his father has an important job in a hotel company.

I never ask him for things and it makes me feel that he could be only interesting in my looks.
He even told me "I do not care when a girl is interested in money"

Sorry the grammar mistakes. I wrote it too fast.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• well hello there!!!
    to be frank one possibility is that he might have been quite impatient and may have felt scared to lose you... so he might have tried to impose a luxurious gimmick... be a little more jovial and try to make him feel more comfortable and also do check whether he is too materialistic or not because it matters too...

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him then

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you dating him?

• It's because he doesn't have goals in life except for the money which is why he thinks he's "made it"

• no. that's not what gold digger means

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!