He keeps messaging me, but is hesitant to meet up?

W/all the unsure feelings of my bf/ex boyfriend, I have decided to start exploring again. I put my profile back online and a guy who had been messaging me, found me again. The 1st time we messaged like 2 months or so, then I started dating another guy. Now he is messaging me again, w/vague answers of someday, maybe etc. He is very engaged in messaging me, always gm, gn just random sweet messages, what gives? When I started dating the other guy, I messaged him wishing him the best, he found me through FB and wished me luck, for me to contact him if it doesn't work out. Weird or no? by the way he remembered my birthday.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like the type of guy i am. Very sweet. Really shy. And missing out because of all the inssecurity and evading heartbreak. :)

• sounds like a sweet guy... seems a little sketchy though

• does sound sweet, but weird at the same time

• I found him on facebook though

• ... how hard is it to make a fake Facebook... but he seems like either a shy guy or future stalker

What Girls Said 1

• Are you certain he is the person he claims to be? He might be a catfish for all you know...