Should I keep trying?

I'm a college student and have this girl in 2 of my classes, so I see her everyday. I started talking to her and after 3 days I asked her out for some coffee, she said yes and we went and got coffee right after class the next day and we had a pretty good time together. After that I asked her out on a weekend and she said she had a lot of homework, and I understand that because I did too. Then that coming week I asked her out again on Tuesday to go out on Thursday and she said she would have too see because she was pretty busy doing school work, and again I understand because I did too. On Wednesday I walked her to her car after class and I told her that I though she was really cute and smart, and she blushed and said thanks. Well, Thursday came and no answer from her. Again, I see her everyday in class and I talk to her everyday. She talks to me in a very active way, she's not trying to like avoid me or anything, she laughs and engages in conversation every time... but every time it's time to say bye, she just says bye without really stopping or turning to face me completely (since we are walking side by side). Do you guys think I should keep trying to ask her out and talking to her? She's never trying to avoid me but she's not showing many sign of interest, at least when I talk to her after class. I really like her and she probably knows that but still she doesn't show many signs of interest, otherwise she would try and make some time to go out with me or she would at least stop to talk to me a little more before leaving. :S What do y'all think? By the way I've been talking to her for 1 week and a half only.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she is that interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• Have patience.. don't loose hope.. she actually knows about ur feeling and is playing with ur mind. Keep calm n ask her out on a date again but not so soon like every damn day.. she may feel u r a despo

• try buddy try. otherwise other one will try on her.