Is he still interested?

I've been talking to this guy over a month, we had drinks about a week and a half ago and he said after meeting me he would always be up for seeing me again. So we planned a date for Wednesday (2 days ago) and still talked every day. Then on Wednesday he texted and said shit was hitting the fan and work and he wouldn't be able to make dinner, I haven't heard from him since then, though he viewed my snapchat (that I sent to my stories only, not directly to him) and he didn't unfriend me from there, so am I just being an impatient girl? Or what?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. he might b busy.. or he. might b avoiding u.. get along.. ni need ti wait for him.. move on.. after all its not the end.. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would feel a bit weird about this too. He can find a minute out of a day to let you know what is going on. Give it a couple more days then text him and ask if he wants to reschedule, if he makes up another excuse forget about him.

What Guys Said 2

• It's over. His feelings have changed

• He is probably too busy; if you find he is not, you are a backup plan

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!