Does anyone besides me feel like they'll never find love?

I feel that way. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if anyone will accept me for me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• meeee. i think i can love people. but I don't know if i can get those people to love me back lmao. fail.

What Guys Said 21

• I stopped looking a long time ago once I had been completely disillusioned about the truth about "love", it's really just nothing but delusions we get from the chemicals called oxytocin in our brains and bodies. After realizing this, I completely stopped pursuing "love" and seeking any relationships altogether for more than 10 years. Please note that the age displayed on my profile does not reflect my age in real life.

• Why is there a hunt for a partner when u urself won't know how long would u survive? what would happen the very next moment we rilly dont know.. then y the heck we worry about such trivial things in life? LOVE doesn't just happen whenever u want... it happens without the real chance to know what happened rilly...

• Sometimes it feels like your going to be alone forever. Thing is, there may well have been several guys slip by and you just didn't notice. I don't think you can be doing a lot that's wrong. Maybe, though, it's a simple as smiling a lot more. Flashing your eyes at hot guys.

• all the time... but I have a God who loves me and he'll bring someone in the mean time ill be the best me possible

• Usually it's too high expectations, not choosing the right men or sadly not being attractive enough to get many options

Either way it's a competitive world, you have to be super awesome and always be your best because there are a lot of girls that are awesome

• I found her again... after 24 years. I knew her at 16... but wtf did I know at 16? I found her again, and we're reuniting. As time passes, the meaning gets bigger and bigger. Life's past mistakes become magnified.

• Sometimes the worst case scenario does happen. So to prevent this , you should make all out efforts to fall in line at the earliest. Don't wait for things to happen. Go forward and make a match.

• I don't really think about it to be honest. Like if that happens for me that's cool but if it doesn't that's cool too.

• Anyone accepting anyone for who they are rare especially these days. So, you're not doing anything wrong, really. Just gotta keep trying and hoping that person you meet next is that person.

• I lost hope. I didn't look and didn't get it, and I looked and didn't get it. Im old and it sucks! everyone deserves love.

• Yeah I do, but we are only in our 20s, and everyone you ever meet boils down to circumstances, so it could just be bad luck.

• Never have never will.

God has different plans for each of us and not all people are meant to be in a reliation.

• you are not alone in that. im with you too bud

• I may never find it because I don't look for it. That's the plan anyway.

• Maybe your standards are just simply too high.

• I feel that way sometimes.

• Yes...

• I feel to weird to be loved, because I only admire and like rather then love. How can I receive something I don't have or give?

• Yep, I do.

• u will find there's a lots of guys out there

• Me too baby
    I also single n don't have a girlfriend

What Girls Said 5

• I don't look for it now so I don't think such a thing

• I think you're being a little dramatic here. You're not doing anything wrong, things happen when they have to not when you feel like you need them to happen if I make sense. Enjoy yourself, love is coming.

• Everyday. I can't imagine anyone loving me.

• Have you never heard a love song before?

• I feel like that too sometimes...