Do you mind if your girlfriend wear short things, and girls do you let your boyfriend to interfere your clothes?

Well as you see my question is open.
Sorry for my bad English

108

Most Helpful Guy

• On the one hand, I am not in the habit of telling my girlfriend what to wear. But on the other hand, she and I both know it would be super disrespectful of her to go out wearing some skimpy outfit when everyone knows the purpose of such an outfit if to draw attention from men. I have no tolerance or respect for a woman who would see that any other way.

• LOL at the down vote. You are "that kind of girl", so just accept it and be yourself, but know you will struggle in relationships with good quality men.

• Yeah sure bye

• LOL, thank you for MHO. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't do it anyway, I don't like the attention, so if I wore something short and my boyfriend didn't like it, I will definitely change or return it depending on if I can.
    One time I wore a shirt that I thought was okay at first until I realized how that it showed how big my boobs were, I was really uncomfortable and even though my boyfriend didn't get mad at the guys staring because it's nothing he can do about it, but I knew he hated it.

What Guys Said 7

• I never mind my girl wearing a shorts whenever she wants.. its the Confidence that she carried while wearing those dresses.. its purely her choice.. who am i to tell hee what to di n what not to? She ain't a kid.. si she has the right to wear anything she feels comfy with..

• being the type of person I am I find it disrespectful for a woman to show off their body. then again I guess I a ol fashion guy. women can do whatever they please.

• Not my place to tell her how to dress. I think it's controlling and bordering on abusive if I someone has so much say over how their partner dresses

• ... I tend to date conservative women but I love to see them in swimsuits and nice cloths... but I will mention if I don't like an offit

• I tell her what I like? it's up to her what to wear though. I just want her to feel as pretty as I see her

• no as long as I can trust her that she would never betray me i wouldent mind (if i had one)

• I always let my girlfriend wear whatever she wants because they can look but can't touch

What Girls Said 9

• I ask for his opinion but by no means is he gonna say what I can and can not wear, besides he's not that type of person anyway.

• Nope, my boyfriend doesn't care what I wear and I'd never let him dictate what I wear if he didn't.

• I might ask his opinion on what I am wearing, but it is my choice ultimately. He likes it if I am wearing sexy clothes just like most boys do and he is cool about other people checking me out.

• He can't tell me what to wear and I don't think he wants to anyway

• He gets a say, but it's not like I'd wear anything I wouldn't want to. He'd not want that for me either. :)

• No I wouldn't let him

• NEIN

• I don't let him forbid me wearing certain things, that's just ridiculous but I take his opinion into account. I know he likes some things more than others and I wear them more often because I know he will like it.

• Only if he has logical reasons behind it