My ex says he loves me but is in a relationship. He asked me to wait out his relationship as it wouldn't last long. Should I wait for him?

He is been dating her barely since a month after we broke up. It's been 4 months now. He wants me around and we kinda had sex couple of times while he was still be dating her. We broke up because I was in a bad place in life and he Cheated on me a couple of times before. I don't care about him straying away anymore as long as I have him as my boyfriend. I love him so much. He is asking me to wait for him to find a reason to break up with this girl as he doesn't want to hurt her. We dated for 2 years by the way. He asked me to either date other people or be his fuck buddy till then. I can't even look at another guy because I love him so much. Do you think waiting for him is a good idea?

When I was sick or sad he always comes through to me. I had a brush with Anorexia and he made sure that I ate well by Making food himself and sending it to office for me. And also when I fought with my friends and had to move out he invited me home and took care of me.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's a really bad idea. Quit futzing around this this loser. Go find someone that will truly appreciate and adore you. You're wasting your time here.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is getting it from you both, so most likely talking bollocks and is planning on using you both as long as he can since... well you are happily letting him & she has no idea.
    He cheated on you, he is cheating on her with you, so he is a cheating asswipe... and considering you know how it feels to have him cheat on you I am surprised (disgusted?) that you would put someone else through that.

What Guys Said 7

• If he really wants to break uo with his current girlfriend.. he doesn't need a reason.. he simply shud tell her that he wants u back in his life.. he is stalking u dear.. don't fall in his trap again.. u love him.. he doesn't.. trust me. he wants a different body always to enjoy.. who knows he might nit hv the same biological terms he had with u.. n let me tell u he would never tell u that.. so.. think out of the box.. n avoid him.. let him go his way.. good luck dear

• you're both fucked lol

• you're both so fucked up. You wanna get back together with someone who cheated on you and now you're helping him cheat on his current gf? sure wait it, next thing you should wait is when he's gonna cheat on you

• no its a very bad idea he's stringing you along for sex... im so sorry

• Don't put your life on hold for anyone who is no ready to be with you now. Dose he really expect you to wait for him to get finished with someone else. Have some respect for yourself move on please

• Leave him and go for another guy. Its a total loss here.

• I'd b more worried about your low self esteem.

What Girls Said 3

• this is a recipe for depression and self-hatred.

i can tell you right know that he has no intention of leaving his girlfriend. he's simply keeping you on the backburner because you're allowing yourself to be his side chick. so work through your issues with a therapist and lose this loser for good.

• Absolutely not, if he doesn't have the balls to be with you now, he's not going to have the balls later, or if he does its because he doesn't want to be lonely.

• You're a fucking bitch for being the one helping him cheat on his new girlfriend and if he really really loved you as he says so why wouldn't he just broke up with her and be with you already? Have some respect for yourself

• I wasn't thinking right and I was the one who told him not to continue with our sexual relationships anymore. Because I felt guilty.

• I'm pretty sure you already know what that relationship has to offer you. If it didn't work out in the first time won't work out now. Don't let the idea that you're in love make you do stupid things. Grow your self love, grow as a woman, respect yourself and don't give him the time to come back and fuck things up.