Why does my ex treat me differently from every other girl he's been with?

So, this is a loaded question.

Backstory: I meet dude when I'm 20. I find out after we work together for a month and date for 3 weeks he has a girlfriend, who we also work with. No, I didn't know. Yes, I swiftly kicked his ass to the curb. However, he dumps her and we get together. Yes, he actually does because once he did, no one talked to me at work anymore. ANYWAY, me being my young stupid self date him for 4 months. Find out he's cheating on my with her and he dumps me on Thanksgiving to get back with her.

We reconnect and he stops talking to me AGAIN because he finds someone else.

He finds me on a dating site on a profile I no longer use and sends me a message. We've hung out a couple times and he tells me of his ex who he was with for years. She cheated on him and they broke up. He starts sleeping around with other women to get over her. He tells me he cares about my feelings and finds me attractive, but doesn't have feelings for me. Okay, great, I can deal. However, I noticed I'm the only girl he won't touch: physically or emotionally. No, I don't want to sleep with him, but I do have feelings for him. He's interested in every girl on the planet but me even though I never cheated, I was there when his mom tried to kill herself, built him up, helped him look for better jobs, helped him get started in college, etc. But he's ALWAYS COMPLAINING about not having a good woman or girlfriend and that he wants to get married one day.

If I'm the only one who has treated him right and he knows this, why does he insist on being with all these women that treat him like crap or these hoes that are willing to spread their legs for one night? Does he really not have feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who gives a flying fuck? He cheated on you. That alone should be enough for you to want him out of your life completely.

I'm not trying tell you how to live your life, but you should move on for your own good. I think you're smart enough to know that he isn't a good guy, but you like him anyway, and that's not healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some how, some where along the way, you got friend zoned.

What Guys Said 7

• It seems like he knows that you're going to be "there" whatever, so he doesn't need to feel anything for you.

• Because he clearly doesn't respect you

• Oh geez, why are you doing this?
    And what makes you think you're any different than any of them for him?

A man connects to a woman emotionally through sex. If the other girls are doing him he's going to keep doing that. :)

• Elarra, point blank he's never going to commit to you or treat you right. You should look elsewhere. There will be a man who appreciates and loves you.

• may be

• He can openly treat them bad with no remorse. I've been through it too.

• Because your not every other girl, just be yourself and don't sweat it. It's a good thing

What Girls Said 1

• He is just looking for a toy to play with, so dump him forever. He is not worth dating