Ladies: would you respond to my message on Plenty of Fish or another dating site?

"Hey baby. I like your cleavage in that black top. I wanna sex you up on my favorite mountain hike."
Then I send her a photo of myself enjoying some tea. Would you respond to me?

Ladies: would you respond to my message on Plenty of Fish or another dating site?

Updates:
Turns outs: everybody except a few guys are totally wrong. I've gotten a lot of responses on POF. All I needed was to lie about my income saying I make over $200k a year and I'm a "sexy pilot".

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Creepy massage and fake photo. Just no.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• All these girls are lying

1. There would be a part in their brains that finds it rather amusing and would think he's joking and message
    2. There would be some that are like ok cool
    3. Some would be like yea but lets try to date him
    4. Some would be rip my panties off right now

You know who you are, don't lie. This has been tried and tested. He will get replies and messages 100%

1|0
    1|0
    • Actually: you're totally right. I've already used this on POF and gotten quite a few responses with just that profile pic. No other pics, just that. I also totally lied about my income too: said I'm a pilot who makes over $200k a year. Chicks wouldn't go for a hot guy who's broke.

• Show All
    • @TripleAce exactly. Chicks don't care about creepy if the guy is hot and rich.

• Right, Creepy is just another word for saying you're not attractive enough

What Girls Said 14

• I would assume that's a stock photo. Combining that with the hypersexual message, I'd think you were a creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not lol. Any first message that involves sex wouldn't get a reply from me lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • especially when they use what is clearly a fake pic that isn't them lol

• Show All
    • Nah, when sex is involved in the first message it's clear what the intentions are.

• What would get a reply from you? Just curious.

• Not your photo and the message is creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Im guessing they're horny and/or naive, im sure some people will believe it though

• I'd block you lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't even give it a second look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no and NO. No matter how cute you look.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd block you. Nice Nick Bateman pic.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would laugh and then continue on with my life

0|0
    0|1
  • you would say something like that and would expect a response? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't response it as I know that that's a famous model

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• probably not considering most women would think you were catfishing because most guys on POF are ugly or below average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chad Thundercock, almost.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude im straight but if i was a girl and a guy like that writes to me, he could say anything i would still reply

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll harder next time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like that. Don't be a perv

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys just don't get it do they...

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahahahahaha what a dick

0|0
    0|0
  • I LMAO when I read this. Bro, u serious?

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;