What was the shallowest reasons you've ever rejected someone?

like you didn't like their haircut,, too much hair, eyes aren't the color you want... etc?

2513

Most Helpful Girl

• He used too much slang and it annoyed me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't think this was shallow but others might. I met a lady online and we agreed to meet for coffee. It looked like she had not been to a dentist in 20-30 years. There was heavy plaque all over her teeth and between her teeth and the idea of kissing her was just repulsive!

• No, I don't think that's shallow at all. I would be grossed out by that too, if I were in your shoes.

What Girls Said 24

• Their ferrari had a scratch on the door

• This will come out the wrong way but i once rejected a guy because he was too sweet. He was so sweet i couldn't even be honest about my rejection and came up with the most well thought out detailed story as to why we couldn't date. i went so out of my way to not hurt him it was becoming ridiculous๐Ÿ˜‚ But yes i like nice people but it felt like he'd just agree with everything i said just bc i said so. I like some counteraction, someone who can challenge me and maybe put me in my place when im wrong af. He could never do that.

• It does seem a little shallow yes but at least you're honest

• The only reasons I have rejected people is because I was already in a relationship or liked someone else

• Straight-up just thought he was ugly. o_o

• guy couldnt speak English well enough for me to understand him, had to cut him loose. he used a ton of "text chat" or whatever as well...

• He called me a pet/nickname that I HATED and kept doing it even after I asked him to stop

• Hmmm, I haven't rejected a lot of guys outside of a relationship, so, it's hard thinking about reasons I've rejected someone besides "No, I'm in a relationship."

• Out of embarrassment that my friends would judge me for dating him. He wasn't really the best looking and he was scrawny and shorter than me. I also wasn't actually into him. I was just bored. But still, it was mainly the first two reasons.

• You are weak because you want trophy guy.

• @what1234 I don't want a trophy guy. I just didn't want that guy. I've liked guys that other people have said looked really ugly and told me I could do better. I still fell for them in the end. This guy I already was disinterested in, but then on top of that my friends weren't a fan of him so I just ditched the idea of dating him altogether. I've never dated a "trophy guy". I don't want to.

• JJust not being attracted to them for whatever reason. It what it is. I don't think there JSchats anything wrong with being honest about not being into someone, regardless of the reasons

• I've never really rejected someone like that. The only time I've said no was if I was already in a relationship or had other plans

• I once dumped a guy (38) because he lived with roommates and the place looked like a fraternity house ( dirty , no furniture etc) By that point in life its time to grow up...

• I wouldn't even call that shallow. I think most people would of dumped him ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's almost 40 he needs to stop thinking he's in his college glory days.

• Omg ๐Ÿ˜ท thats disgusting.

• @akadatank44 to say the least! I've never seen anything like it. I was willing to somewhat overlook all the mismatched furniture and lack of an actual comforter but rogue pubes? No dice

• He was too old. the guy was in his mid 30's w/ kids. I was officially creeped out.

• He was really intense too, talking about us being together forever and telling me to come to his house after no more than 10 mins of knowing each other.

• I didn't find their physical appearance desireable :/

• None... I've only rejected the ones I wasn't sexually attracted to.

But I've almost rejected a guy some years ago because he was a fan of Slipknot.

• I mean I've only rejected the ones I wasn't attracted to '-'
      Personality counts too, lol I forgot about it

• I dated for a while someone who referred to his car as his girlfriend... seemed a bit odd/creepy plus I thought... you know his girlfriend would actually be a girl...

• He looked like my ex father-in-law. Is that shallow? Since looks matter very little to me I've never rejected anyone based on looks, other than this one time!

• Age I think. A guy in his 30s once asked me out, I would have said yes if he was younger.

• Mh clingy, or just unattractive

• The only reason I rejected men is because I was in a relationship or he's married.

• She smelled like ass... but she was pretty

• Ugly, too short, too pale, too dark, didn't lift, poor, space inbetween teeth, skinny, too buff, curly hair, looked nerdy, clothing style, clingy, not sadistic enough, too sadistic, dumb,... yup, such a picky person i'm.

• He didn't like my cat!

• he had thin lips

• someone's teeth. but that's only because that's the first thing i notice about the opposite sex lol

What Guys Said 12