Catching feelings for another girl while I am in a long distance relationship?

Okay so I'm in a long distance relationship, and we have been together for 9 months. About 3 months into our dating, she had to move, but keep in mind we are very young (only 14) so I can't go take a trip and visit this girl whenever I want. Unfortunately, I only get to see her about 1-4 times a month which really sucks because i care about her so much and I really love her and spending time with her and I hate that I can't be with her more. Additionally, this girl I always found cute and I started talking recently. She's really sweet and funny and I'm starting to find that I'm catching feelings for her. This in no way means I'm losing feelings for my current girlfriend who I care for greatly, but as I found it difficult to manage long distance relationships on its own, this new girl is making me question a lot of things. I don't know how I should handle the situation (keeping in mind that I'm pretty sure this new girl does not have any feelings towards me other than a good friendship), any ideas?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Think you're losing interest

What Guys Said 0