If you're not a girls type is it over?

If you're not a girls type physically, forexample she likes guys that are 6'2 with broad shoulders and you're 5'6 and skinny its done right?
No amount of success, money, intellect, accomplishments, status can get you over the hump right?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily, she could be attracted to you in some other way. Sometimes we break our "type" rules

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be you bro and live life to its fullest and dont let her see you sad over her turning you down. If anything move forward and who knows you might find another and she can witness first hand what she is missing out on.

What Girls Said 2

• it's not necessarily over, she could have more then one type or break her "type" rule
    you never know
    but if she doesn't like you, then she's not worth it

• Absolutely not. My current partner is very different to my previous partners and this is the happiest relationship I've ever had. I now understand why it didn't work out with anyone else.

What Guys Said 6

• you could try 10 years later

• Well if you successful and have a boat load of cash you find lots of girls that like 'you' and by that I mean your money.

• It's possible to get passed that, but you really have to have a strong connection to get passed it

• Pretty much , don't waste your time she's never going to be looking at you in that way

• Just be rich that's every girl's type.

• If there is that big a gap, yes.