If you're not a girls type is it over?

If you're not a girls type physically, forexample she likes guys that are 6'2 with broad shoulders and you're 5'6 and skinny its done right?
No amount of success, money, intellect, accomplishments, status can get you over the hump right?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. My current partner is very different to my previous partners and this is the happiest relationship I've ever had. I now understand why it didn't work out with anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be you bro and live life to its fullest and dont let her see you sad over her turning you down. If anything move forward and who knows you might find another and she can witness first hand what she is missing out on.