Does this guy want to date me? Why hasn't he asked me out yet?

I've known thi guy for four months we talk everyday since then in person and text. He gives me rides often and he asked me for a date in December we hung out all day after work since we work together, invited him to my house to see a movie then we madeout, I didn't let him go further but he was fine with that, after that he still talked to me all the time, say jokes, stare, send cute selfies, etc. we showed every sign we liked each other. It was a while since we went out so I invited him to eat at a place he has mentioned a lot to me. He agreed and we had a good time.2 weeks later I invite him to my house again, considering he never mentioned anything about sex or coming again to my home, we talk laugh see a movie then makeout n start grinding with clothes on with me on top but we never end up doing the actual thing because we know it's not a good choice to do. everythig is the same we talk like normal and sometimes he will flirt in text n use flirty emojis. But he hasn't invited me out anywhere, I don't know if he will or do anything not even a small gift for Valentine's Day, or ever ask to be my girlfriend. However he agrees with everything I saw and at work everyone says he's a really nice guy and like talking with him. I'm just confused. Even that day he had texted me that things did get out of hand then we joked about some things. After wut happend he said he was flustered. we r both in our 20s.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave him blue-balls and now you want a commitment from him... WOW! Ever consider the fact that if he respects you enough not to push it then in his mind you two already are inclusive? A date isn't a dinner and a movie... get that out of your head NOW while you're still young! A date is just spending time with each other doing a mutual activity of interest... Hell, you don't necessarily even have to say much to each other... just hanging in each others presence can be enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wait to be asked out, just ask him out yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask him why?

What Girls Said 1

• I feel as if he likes you; however, you need to talk to him about the status of your relationship :)