Would you cheat on your SO for someone better?

Lets face it, there's always a better fish.

209

Most Helpful Girl

• If I found myself falling for someone else, I'd break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Better'? Just because they've got a fit body or model looks? Doesn't make them 'better', and if they out there advertising, they're probably WORSE!

What Girls Said 19

• I would hope not.

• The grass is greener where you water it, if you're unhappy with aspects of your relationship invest time and effort to fix them.

If you're talking about them having a better job or appearance then no, I wouldn't leave me partner over things like that. I just encouraged, supported and built up my partner to be better in himself which also worked well for me

• The ONLY reason I would even somewhat cheat is because my boyfriend treats me badly, and if a guy who treats me better comes along. I know some people would not like me saying this but for me to cheat it actually would be the other persons fault. How a guy treats a girl is the most important to me not looks or the like (though I do have standards on that and I would not dump someone just because another guy is hotter lol). To me if you just go for a coffee with someone you like that is cheating and I feel like this would happen if another guy treated me better than my current boyfriend. If that guy is interested in a relationship I would just break up with my boyfriend and have another one that treats me better. It all depends on how happy you are.

• And another thing if you mean cheating as in having sex with I would not do that while in a relationship. I might have coffee with someone who treats me better, talk to him and build a friendship that could lead into a relationship. I am not a person to go right into sex. Guys take advantage of you when you do that. Been there done that lol.

• Uhm, never. I would never cheat on someone regardless of whatever situation that I am caught in. If I feel interested in someone else, it's sad but i would just end my relationship and start a new one. It would do less damage that if I were to just keep dating both of them.

• I'm not in a relationship, but if I was I would never cheat on the "SO" sorry but it's stupid name to call someone that you're in a relationship with or you like or whatever. Anyway if I found someone who I think he's better that means I'm with the wrong guy. I would just break up with him never to cheat.

• Not true, the grass ain't always greener on the other side. I would never cheat because I love him, plus I think he is better.. I don't want anyone else

• if you are commit into a relationship accept your partners flaws, accept it for being who is he. and love him from being him. i would never cheat to some one because i commit my self to a relationship. if you have a self respect you can't do that, you will not only lose someone trusts but you will lose all the trust that people around him gave it to you,

• no if I found someone better I would just break up with my SO

• No I would be with them for a reason, and couldn't just throw us away like that, if I felt that way I'd just end it with them

• if you want someone better, why cheat? why not just break it off with them and then find this better fish

• no way

• Better? Sounds off.. anyway, I'm pro-open relationships so it usually wouldn't be a problem..

• No I would never do that to someone I'm with but my recent ex did that to me and now he is with that girl. And if I felt that we weren't working anymore I would just break up with them and not cheat.

• I honestly wouldn't trade him for channing Tatum and that says a lot

• no I would not

• No, if it really thought he wasn't the best for me I'd break up with him first

• I would never cheat on someone and if I meet someone who is possibly better for me I would have to think about everything and how I feel about my relationship with this person and if I see it progressing anymore. if not I would end the relationship, but not just to go out with another guy

• You're so hot I'd cheat on him with you

• Clearly you've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend.
    Single people believe "there's always better fish" because they don't have the understanding that when you're in a relationship, to you, there is no one better.

• Yesss, I cannot agree more! I admire how you answered that question 👏🏼

• @Verbalism Thank you :)

What Guys Said 8

• No I wouldn't. If I was that dissatisfied in the relationship to the extent of wanting to cheat, then I'd simply leave before it got to that point.

• I don't date. I don't believe in "true love" or "soul mates". There is way more than just one person for everyone to be compatible with.

• You'll probably get cheated on a lot then

• Fuck no. Cheaters are assholes. End the relationship if you are going to do that.

• Nah its not a good thing, I'd not do that. I'd break up with my SO if I liked the other girl I'd tell her at least it won't work out anymore.

• Definitely

• Never.

• No. If I find someone better then I will break things off with my current s. o. first.