Chasing after a man? Does it ever work in women's favor?

I wonder if it ever works in women's favor when confident women who know what they want be bold, make first moves, plan dates, take guys out, initiating calling/texting time to time without being needy ever win a guy? Guys here always say women should be bold and it is nice and sexy to see that some women are taking the lead in dating and it shows they're confident but I haven't seen any friend who don't play mind games are lucky in dating and love scene. Any opinions why? So do men really like the challenge?

It didn't work in my favor. He said he would be interested in a girl if the girl does not chase but play hard-to-get. So he said i am a friendzone to show my interest and it is intimidating that i show i know what i want

Most Helpful Guy

• go with your gut instincts... females actually do make the first move by indicating their availability to a man's advance... but then the male will be the assertive, dominant party to the social intercourse. This is true throughout the animal kingdom. We have billions of years of precedent to back these feelings up. It's not just me saying my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's worked only once in my favor.
    Men just say that on here because they always want to complain about something. If a woman asks them out they complain about the woman's appearance and says she's desperate or there was no challenge.

• Yes. That's how I feel like. I pursued a guy and took him out to different dates like outdoor movies new coffee shops vinyl record shops etc. invited him home and cooked for him because he likes mediterranean and I am Turkish he is American. He seems interested and happy around me so I thought new experiences i offer to him would make me happy but instead he just doesn't care doesn't text etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely. Just do it nicely and not sluttily. - Same as a guy being romantic VS being a "player".

• I do I think nicely I am not a slut anyways 100% sure

What Girls Said 0