What should I buy her for Valentines Day?

I like this girl in my class and I really want to surprise her. But I can't really think of anything. She doesn't like candy or chocolate but she likes coffee. So what I thought is to get her a 20$ gift card for Starbucks. But I really don't want to give her that. Not that I'm cheap but I want to get her something that has meaning. Any suggestions. Or should I stick with the gift card.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't really care if a gift isn't something meaningful, because the fact that someone actually thought to get me a gift and the fact that you know she likes coffee is good enough. Plus she'll really enjoy it!

What Girls Said 4

• Giftcard is fine. Maybe get her a card and write how you feel about her in there?

• Ooh maybe like a cool French press set? Like a bag of coffee she enjoys along with a French press. Or a bag of coffee with a pretty mug. Or even a small coffee tasting set! I would personally love to receive gifts like this if I was fond of coffee!

• a LETTER that is meaning and comes from the heart ;)

• Lush