Is it possible for a handsome guy to have a crush on someone not as attractive?

I know it depends what your personal preference is, but im talking in general.

Guys, will you find a non attractive girl attractive? Let's say she had chubby cheeks. She's not obese but she also doesn't have bikini sexy body. Her jawline isn't as chiseled as yours. She doesn't have big sparkly eyes. She doesn't have a long thin nose. Etc.

Would you still date her or like her?
So far at school, im seeing attractive couples dating and not much attractive guys dating non attractive girls. I saw this good looking guy holding hands with an obese girl and it made me haply that he doesn't care for what she looks like.

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy u saw with the obese girl.. well its not that he doesn't care about the way she looks. he finds her attractive cause not all guys go for the model type of girl but some like it plumber and stuff. thats where the phrase:"take my eyes and look at her/him" applies. u can't date someone if u dont like staring at him
    so its always about finding the right person, nothing else

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they do. Attraction is subjective and you'd be surprised what some guys find attractive despite them being hotties.

• What do they find attractive besides having bikini hot bodies and gorgeous faces?

What Guys Said 7

• Can a handsome guy find an unattractive girl attractive? Well, yeah. Is it common? No.
    If I don't find a girl attractive, I won't date her. I tried it once, and couldn't do it, so I won't do it again.

• Of course, the guys in my family are just like that. It's because the handsome guy is most likely a 9/10 or 10/10 and most girls are not 9/10s or 10/10s so he can't be that picky...

• Me
    I mean like the girl can't be a damn ogre but you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous
    I don't go for looks, just don't smell bad, have straight teeth, you're good

• Appearance is just the icing on the cake, what is important is the quality of the cake itself. If i like the taste, no icing is still a good cake.

• Yea. There are a lot of reasons but there two that I'm going to highlight. 1) attractiveness is relative. 2) Someone's physical appearance isn't the only thing that people think about in a relationship or perspective relationship

• I hope its not. But why does it seem like boys at my school just look at physical attractiveness? I hate it.

• It's possible

• I think so. I would guess yes.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah sure, it's 90% random hormones.

• yes because beauty is subjective so the person you don't find beautiful may look beautiful to him

• Yeah sure why not

• why not?