+1 y

Girls making me jump through hoops where her ex who she claimed was a player got everything he wanted, wtf, why do I have to go through tests etc?

Not my first girlfriend to pull this crap, honestly wtf, i get it most girls go through the heartbreak with the player, but why exactly am I treated differently because of what the players did, like my current girlfriend she keeps pulling these shit tests because she says after her ex boyfriend used her and dumped she went through the mistrust period, why do I have to get treated like sh! t for what another guy does, another ex I had said no kissing until the third date I was okay with that and she told me she didn't want to have sex with me right away because she was hurt okay I'm fine with that again, ironically she always talked about what a scumbag her ex was and how he was your typical tool who treated her badly you get the point, and she cheats on me with this dude again after telling me that she doesn't want to get hurt by men again making me wait here like an idiot where this dudes been Having sex with her wtf, instead of taking their anger out on them they take it out on the dude who doesn't pressure them or treat them badly, case in point my experiences. One more incident when I was in high school 7 years ago, I started dating this girl who had been hurt of course, and I met her family, her siblings liked me but her parents mistrusted me because of the other guy and it's like they take their anger out from the other guy that hurt their little girl out on me, the father pulled me aside and told me that if i dare break his little princesses heart he would beat the shit out of me, of course I didn't treat her badly and I did everything that a boyfriend should do and acted accordingly, I even drove her siblings to their activities/jobs as well still her parents mistrusted me where the ex had more free reign and he wasn't even respectful, well guess what she dumps me to go back to him and on Fb she posts a picture of them on a trip away from home with this dude smiling together where the parents didn't even let me take their daughter out past 7 pm to a movie, I just don't get it?
2
4