Should I give up?

I've tried so I don't come on hard I'm a sweet guy good job in shape nice person but every time I meet someone I feel like there's potential but then something happens they never talk to me again or they just forget about me I'm sick of paying for expensive dinners my self esteem has taken a massive hit I feel unwanted. I try staying positive and try being sweet and nice and never try being clingy at all but I just can't find anyone I'm at the point of giving up because I'm just tired of being treated so bad and just plain being embarrassed I feel like I'll die alone but so be it I've never been wanted anyways

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You are still young... I don't think you should give up so easily. Just take a break from it and go along where ever life takes you. Hope that you'll feel better

Most Helpful Guy

• You should stop thinking about that for a bit. At this age, try to build up yourself and your personality. Also, maybe change your attitude a little? You don't have to be nice and sweet, that's very needed when you're actually in a relationship, but for flirting I think, depending on the girls, you need to be a little mysterious and funny, stay nice and sweet like a gentleman, maybe? Just in a way that shows you're a man, not just a boring predictable guy. It's kinda true that nice guys finish last but I think it depends on how you show that nice-ness to the girl. Not too upfront, but in a hidden and subtle way. You know, so she feels special 😏

What Girls Said 2

• trust me that's not true. Dating in itself is hard trust me I've felt the same way but in between those failed dates I have to realize no one will love you like you.

• You still have plenty of time to find the one. Just keep your head up okay.

What Guys Said 1

• stop paying for expensive dinners lol