Does this guy like me or?

So basically I went on a date with him and it went really well and he asked to see me again and I told him I don't want a relationship I wanna get to someone then get with someone so we're on the same terms and he asked to see me again and he to cancel due to family and the he asked to rearrange and see me Thursday coming up and I was like but I didn't sleep with him when I met him and he texts me every day and night and morning like and dunno what he doing and he wants me to stay over next week and he wants to stay at mine and wants to go cinemas with me :/ cxx , he keeps texting me and wanting to see me what's going on

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... You guys are assholes. If you do the want a relationship , then you aren't dating. You are simply finding fuck buddies. And that's what you have to say to men you screen to become said fuck buddies. He isn't clingy, you just are not being totally clear. Everyone says," I don't want a relationship right now, I'm so busy with me and my goals, and my ex hurt me so bad , I just need to do me..." Blah blah blah. That's not you saying," all I want is an emotionless sex partner" say that , tell any of your prospects, " I just want to fuck, you will not stay the night , and I refuse to get attached"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's safe to say that he is physically attracted to you

What Guys Said 2

• Clingy af, don't lead him on. The longer it gets the worse it'll be

• Best thing you should is cut the relationship off.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!