Am I in love with her?

I'm a sophomore high school and I think I'm in love with a really popular girl at my school. We had 1 class together last year and I think I made a good impression on her. She would laugh and smile when I talked to her sometimes in class. I rarely saw her outside of class though. Now in my current sophomore year, I have no classes with her, and I haven't seen her since winter break ended. I think about her every day. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Im not just saying that because of her looks, she is beautiful within her personality and on the inside too. I am kind of a quieter guy. I can have days where I'm talkative and confident but some days I'm quiet and insecure.

I have a few questions:
• Am I in love with her or do I just like her.
• What can I do to overcome my nervousness and insecurity.
• How can I let her know my feelings about her.

Thank You!

21

What Girls Said 2

• you're interested in her, that's for sure. since you haven't had the chance to get know each other that well aside from classes; it's still a crush.

you're only able to overcome your insecurities and feeling nervous by not overthinking the situation. do not think about the risk of her responding negative, just do it.

you can ask her out and depending on how it's progressing, you can let her know how you feel at the end of the date, or go on another date for extra confirmation.

• No just a Crush

What Guys Said 1

• Firstly, I do think you are in love with her because you said you think about her all the time - a prime indication she means something to you. It's hard being shy and I am also the same but you just have to overcome it and try. The way I see it is if you don't try you will never have a chance of succeeding and their's always a chance. You know I used to be scared of rejection but now it's not a big deal - in fact I was rejected by a Girl just last week at College for a stupid reason - not a big deal right. Most Girls will applaud your courage to ask them out and many are flattered by it - because your're showing great courage doing it and that's what most Girls like - you in my opinion you have nothing to lose. All you have to do this to just try and talk to her and strike up a conversation - will it be easy - no it won't but you can do it. Just have that belief and remember to have confidence if she blanks you out their's no big deal - because it's her loss at the end of the day. Go into this with a positive attitude because you have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain.