Why is he avoiding me, does he still like me?

So there's this guy I like at my hs and he's been giving signs he likes me. A week ago he's been stalking me even the first two days of this week Monday and Tuesday and now he is avoiding me. He usually sees me when Im walking to my 1st hour but now he's like avoiding me. I dont think I like him as much as I used to so Im probably giving him mixed signals. We have one class together and he always faces me with his feet pointing at me and sometimes copying me. I would ask him out or whatever but we're kind of to shy to talk to each other even though he really isn't shy but I am just to everyone but not with people I know. He just now seems like he is avoiding my routes or whatever. I can't really stand shy guys if they like someone. I would ask him out or whatever but Im kind of shy too but then I kind of want to get to know him more. I dont know maybe he's moved on or something. Im just confused -_- Hopefully he won't do this next week but he might since I've been acting kind of mean even though I dont mean to -_- maybe I should try to make him know I like him then I kind of feel like moving on if there's ever an interesting guy. He couldve moved onto another girl or is getting interested in another girl or is just confused.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him, none of us can really answer this. Maybe he had a death in the family or something and just doesn't want to talk to people. Maybe he thinks you're not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• geeze make up your mind! even reading is making all of us confused