Guys, Would you still date a girl if she has trust issues?

Trust issues from past experiences and paranoia.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, especially if she's paranoid, that's a HUGE no. I'm done with that. I can't deal with that type of girls anymore, they end up ruining the relationship because of their trust issues. Like they'll cheat simply because they think you will cheat on them.

What Guys Said 25

• Depends on how bad those trust issues are. It may be nothing. I'm an open honest guy. But I'm not gonna let her go through my shit just because of her trust issues. Honestly those who do have trust issues should try and work on them before they date other people.

• Flat out nope.

• Yes, I'm married to a woman who has these issues.

• I have trust issues myself. I trust no one. Trust issues as in she needs reassurance sometimes, sure. Trust issues as in I call you every 5 min and stalk you to insure you're not somewhere other than where you said you'd be... I can't roll with that intensity of trust issues.

• Depends on how she reacts. If she's going to act like a bitch and give the third degree, no. If sweet and just concerned, sure why not. Unfortunately, many are not sweet and rather bitchy and give 3rd degree instead. While I can relate alittle to why, that type of person is not someone i want to date, despite knowing why.

• To an extent but she'll have to trust me eventually. I didn't harm her so I'm not responsible for it. Being jaded lends itself to becoming more jaded.

• Talk to a Pro. The stuff they taught me gave me almost super powers. I didn't just take their advice I studied Temperment and a few other things. Now I know what is reasonable and unreasonable to expect in others. Taught it to my daughters too.

• Yeah, I understand why
    Those girls won't cheat on you because that's prob how they got trust issues in the 1st place

• yup i sure would, so long as she is willing to take a risk.

• It would depend on the guy and the level of trust issues. People class things differently, some guys may think you're crazy whilst others would think that you're just being protective and cute. I, myself, have trust issues however they're minor so I understand how your curiosity on a smaller scale.

• yes i would, because i understand trust issues and would help her overcome them in any way

• sure, i would. i have big and major trust issues too

• no bc she is making me pay for other people mistakes

• nope

• Trust issues come with people from past experiences but that doesn't define a person
    ok you maybe over possessive at times but that can be managed by a guy who truly loves you

• Yes it wouldn't matter to me, this is something we can work on together.

• As long as she's willing to give me a chance

• Yes.

• Yeah until I know what's that all about

• yes i mean itd take time but hopefully that means she is loyal

• nooo nooo because they would come through in every relatonshil

• no, probably not

• I'd have to see what her behavior was like.

• Sure. After I gain her trust. It'd be long and difficult I'm certain. But I would rather her trust me first than date her.

• That would make it difficult to go out since she would think the worst when I'm not around