What is up with men?

so the father of my child and i are not together and haven't been since i was pregnant. our child is almost 1yr and he came out for a visit and we hooked up the whole weekend. well that lead to him saying how much he misses me and he sees himself with me etc. but then 3wks of us texting and flirting back n forth he was acting distant and i asked him why and he said that he was just scared of the future and that he didn't know what i wanted and was confused etc. he said that he would be better if we just did our own things and see what happens when he moves out next to us (my child and me). but then i saw that he had commented on his exes picture flirting and i was hurt so i just backed up and said f@& it and went about my life. now he is trying to be cute with me and send me kissy faces. why? whats his deal?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he has no idea if your gonna commit to him and you have a trust problem which causes you to start looking for reasons not to trust him. Which in turn makes him feel unsure about coming back to you.

Maybe he wants to come back more for his kid than for you. You should welcome him back and give it a few months. You should start over and new. Forgetting the past with him and he should do the same. Place your trust him and let him see it. That might set you guys up for life.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an asshole and you should stay away from him. He wants to hook up with a lot of women that's why he keeps doing that.

What Guys Said 4

• he sounds wishy washy, needy, insecure and like he has a hard time being alone. I'd have a hard time trusting someone like that.

• He wants his cake without gaining weight.

• sounds like you chose the wrong man to be with

• I think you over reacted to the flirting with his ex thing..
    Give him one more shot

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!