Is he a player?

My crush and I have been texting each other since September and we've had lunch a couple of times. He's so sweet and I love being around him, buts he's not acting like other guys. He almost never texts me first, when we do go out to lunch he makes me pay for myself and when we make a date to have lunch he bails usually at the last minute. He has been flirting with me and I've been dropping hints but either he's not getting them or he doesn't like me that much. This is the first time I've gotten this far and I'm not sure what else to do.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was a player you wouldn't have these doubts, you'd be all like "OMG he's so good, treats me so good!!! AAAHHHHH!!!"
    Either that, or his playing skills suck! XD

Most Helpful Girl

• You're expecting too much from him. He's just a friend... a guy you're interested in. He's not your boyfriend. The best thing you can do to get answers is be straight up with him and tell him how your feel and ask him the same. Chances are he just sees you as a friend or someone cool to hang with because he enjoys your company.

What Guys Said 4

• He doesn't seem like a player, a player would always text first and buy shit for you. He probably doesn't feel the same way as you though.

• He's not a player, but he probably don't feel the same way you do

• nothing here indicates he is a player

• i think you are rushing into this too much

What Girls Said 2

• Be straight forward and ask him if he likes u. A girl needs to show her interest too, boys like to be chased just as much as we do. and the paying for your own lunch could very well be because he doesn't want to be played or used. the bailing on you tho I would question him on that

• He seems indifferent towards you, and unreliable. I wouldn't waste time on a guy who was unreliable and showed little interest in me