Choosing between 3 guys?

So around 3-4 months ago I was flirting with one guy, let's call him A. We used to flirt a lot for 2 months, but we never dated but I fell for him and I think he liked me too. But suddenly we stopped talking and he started flirting with another girl. I was obviously hurt. That happened around 2 months ago and after 1 month I decided to not care about him, as we didn't even talk. Around that time too, my friends told me about one guy, that 'apparently' likes me. Let's call him B. So we never really talked, but his friends said he likes me and they are clearly trying to match us up, they made a group chat adding me and 'B' to make us talk. But 'B' left the group and he doesn't talk to me and he really acts like he's not into me. But now many people in my school think, that we're a 'thing'. Some people are teasing me about him too, like I have a crush on him, but I don't, as I need to get to know him first, but when I tell them this, they're just laughing not believing me. Around 2 weeks ago I started flirting with a guy 'C'. He's really nice to me and we flirt a lot, but I realized it only a few days ago, when one guy in our class told a guy 'C' to stop flirting when I thought me and C were talking. Now I know that we were flirting before too. And I think I'm starting to like him. But the biggest problem is that he's the best friend of a guy 'A'. Technically there's nothing between me and 'A', but now I'm feeling bad flirting with his friend, as 'apparently' he still has feelings for me, but if that was true, then why would his friend flirt with me (guy A knows that we're flirting but their friendship seems to be fine). I don't want to start talking with guy B, as I think he's not really in my type and I don't think we have much in common and I think he doesn't want too, but his friends and everyone else think I like him. Should I still talk with guy 'C'? Wouldn't that be weird because of guy 'A' and 'B'?

Most Helpful Girl

• From the way you described A, he sounded like he just lost interest halfway, or was just playing around since he started getting close to another girl instead. Also you mentioned it yourself that you decided to get over A, I think that was a good choice. B sounded tricky, it sounds like he might actually like you, yet he's too shy to talk to you or inexperienced in dating. Those were the only reasons I could think of, for him to not make an effort to talk to you. So I would say C is the winner right now. I don't think it should matter so much that A and C are best friends since A kinda stood you up in the first place, and I don't think C is doing anything wrong by liking you. At this point A might have moved on to other people.

What Guys Said 2

• Choose that guy over there. Just flip a coin

• Foursome! Jk, take a chance with each one and see who you like more

What Girls Said 2

• stick with C. B is completely out of the equation because he's not your type and you don't even talk. A lost out when he started shutting you out 2 months ago. A and C's friendship is fine you said so go for it

• Stick with C. A had an opportunity but didn't follow through. And why settle with B when you're gonna enjoy C more?