Should I be mad?

My boyfriend sometimes leaves me on read. I mean I guess I shouldn't expect him to text me allll day long. I talked to him about it and he's getting a little better. But we still do text a decent amount a day. I don't know maybe I'm just a girl and likes to text all day lmao

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah don't text him, and do exactly the same thing he has done to you, BUT don't continue after he gets the picture, and etc.

• So when he text me just not text back for a while like he did pretty much.

• Yup, and than wait for him to notice it. I dislike when people don't respond, and they read the message. I'm like "Wow you read, but not reply"? Crazy stuff I tell you.

What Girls Said 1

• Same situation. . I just hate it when people read and no reply.. but I just got used to it.. I just avoid text ing again if he hasn't replied yet.. This taught me how to maintain a healthy relationship with him

• So like you just didn't double text you just kinda like said forget it a little

• Lol yeah girl... thanks for the advice😊

• Most welcome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ anytime u need some advice don't hesitate to text me on gag